Friday, March 23, 2012

Just for Audrey ♥

So, during my daily 'slack off' in my Graphic Design class, I was on Pinterest. I had just browsing through all of the things that I wish I had. Then I saw it, this beautiful Robins Egg blue nail polish. I read the caption and I was sold. Tiffany Blue! I've always wanted a Tiffany Blue nail polish. As I read further in depth I found that the polish was named For Audrey after the late Audrey Hepburn. Audrey Hepburn has been a style and beauty icon since the mid 1900's. Starring in Breakfast at Tiffanys, I don't know who would be more deserving of the name of a nail polish than her.

Like I said, as soon as I saw the polish I was sold. As soon as I got paid, it was the first thing I bought (Amazon, $6 + Free shipping? WHAT WHAT!) . Yes, the color is everything I ever would have dreamed and I vowed to have my nails done and painted this color for summer...

Just for Audrey.

The bottle:




The polish:



The woman who started it all:



No comments:

Post a Comment